Paradise Found

Paradise Found
Taz on the pier

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Operation 10P is Swimming Like the Pelicans

So far, so good with Operation10P - I am faithfully getting on the treadmill and started working on my upper arms with small 2 lb. weights.  Hubby and mom do a good job of giving me time to work out in the mornings. 

I am averaging about the same amount of time each day including calorie and fat calorie count.  So I am happy about that.  I turned my MP3 player on and us my lunchtime dance break music to walk to.  When I worked, I would put my headphones in and go into our break/meeting room and dance to burn off some fat and calories.  Currently I am in a 16W dress.  Will let you know when I go down a size.  (P.S. - I do have to have these altered to fit in shoulders, length, etc.

I get extra exercise when I go out with my dog for walks up our drive and down the hill to the water.  I probably do at least 2-4 little walks a day but these add up. 

It is getting late for me (us country girls go to bed early), so I will wrap up with a photo of my beloved pelicans on the lake and my lovely lilies!!



1 comment:

  1. You have to know I'm laughing about when I would always catch you in the break room dancing! LOL! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete